City Tour Lima
Enjoy a tour of the capital of Peru visiting all the important sites and historical centers, along with modern attractions and local hangouts.
The city of Lima is also called (The City of Kings) founded by Francisco Pizarro in 1535 during the viceroyalty. It was the most important city in South America for being the financial and political center, and one of the most populated cities in South America. The tour starts with the visit of Lima’s historical center, where we see colonial monuments and buildings such as: La Plaza de Armas, the town hall, and La Plaza San Martin, which was declared as world cultural heritage in 1988. We will also visit San Francisco convent which holds the biggest collection of art in South America, as well as the catacombs.
Finally, we will visit the districts of Miraflores, and San Isidro passing La Huaca Pucllana (Inca shrine), a ceremonial center made of mud. The modern structures are: Parque Kennedy, el Malecon Cisneros, El Parque del Amor and Larcomar shopping center.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of your City tour
- English/Quechua/Spanish-professional speaking Guide
- Private transport to/from Lima as drescribed in the itenerary
- Entry fees
- Tips for the crew(guide and driver)
- Snacks and water
- Meals or lunch
Pull Group Service Price per person 2020 *
Price: USD$ 45.00 per person in a pull group service.
In a Private Service Price per person USD$
|2 persons||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-12 persons|
|$ 97||$ 70||$ 65||$ 57|
Please contact us, specifying:
-Number of people in the tour
– Students: US$ 20.00 (students require a valid International Student Identity Card.
Please note that Youth Travel Cards are not valid)
– Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Children: US$ 20.00 (up to 7 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Early bookings: 5% on full program price for all bookings confirmed at least 6 months in advance. This discount may not be applicable in case a promotional price is offered
* Pull group Service. Means that you are going to shere the tour with other people from different travel agencies.
Featured Perú Tours
Private and completely personalized, your one-of-a-kind itinerary takes into account all the practicalities as well as the fun stuff
COPYRIGHT © 2019 NATIONAL PERU TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by Webmedia.pe