Sacred Valley (Full Day)
Visit marvelous structures constructed by the Incas through the very important Sacred Valley. Learn about what each site was used for and why each one was so important in the Incan Empire, as well as visiting a colonial temple. You will see and get the chance to buy local textiles that have been made in smaller communities with methods that have been used for centuries. Let us take you on a trip through our history!
We will go to Pisac where you will get to see impressive agricultural terraces all over the place. After we will go back to the town of Pisac to enjoy the traditional Indian market that should definitely be visited. Here you can take some time to walk around and do some shopping. Afterwards we will go to Urubamba town for lunch.
We will then drive alongside the Urubamba River to the town of Ollantaytambo. We will visit the archeological site of Ollantaytambo, an important Incan construction built during the Inca’s heydays. This is an extraordinary Incan centre where besides the ruins you can also see an amazing rock formation representing the Incan god Wiracocha. On the way back to Cusco we will visit the picturesque town of Chinchero where we will see the remains of the royal house of Tupac Inca Yupanqui, a beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes on the front gate (this place was built on the foundations of an Incan construction).
We can also admire the well-preserved Incan walls in the main square of the town. Finally, we will make our way back to Cusco city.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of your Sacred Valley
- English/Quechua/Spanish-professional speaking Guide
- Private transport to/from Cusco as drescribed in the itenerary
- Boleto Turistico and entry fees
- Buffet lunch in a typical Peruvian restaurant in Urubamba
- Tips for the crew(Guide and driver)
- snacks and water
Pull Group Service Price per person 2020 *
Price: USD$ 87.00 per person in a pull group service.
In a Private Service Price per person USD$
|2 persons||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-12 persons|
|$ 185||$ 140||$ 130||$ 115|
Please contact us, specifying:
-Number of people in the tour
– Students: US$ 20.00 (students require a valid International Student Identity Card.
Please note that Youth Travel Cards are not valid)
– Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Children: US$ 20.00 (up to 7 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Early bookings: 5% on full program price for all bookings confirmed at least 6 months in advance. This discount may not be applicable in case a promotional price is offered
* Pull group Service. Means that you are going to shere the tour with other people from different travel agencies.
Featured Perú Tours
Private and completely personalized, your one-of-a-kind itinerary takes into account all the practicalities as well as the fun stuff
COPYRIGHT © 2019 NATIONAL PERU TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by Webmedia.pe