Tour of the Routhe of the Sun
This activity packed one day tour takes you all the way from Cusco to Puno visiting many important historical centers along the way. You won’t be searching for things to do on this bus journey!
Our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at around 7:00 am and take you to our bus for start the tour from Cusco to Puno. We will visit the following attractions along the way: Church of Andahuaylillas. Known as the ”Sistine Chapel of the Americas”. It is a colonial building with a simple appearance with many artwork.
Archaelogical group of Raqchi. A temple built for the god Wiracocha. It is an enormous rectangular two-story structure that measures 92 metres long (300 ft) and 25.5 metres wide (84 ft). This structure consists of a central adobe wall that is 18 to 20 m high. You will lunch in Sicuani. You will have an exquisite lunch in our exclusive local restaurant with a family atmosphere.
La Raya Pass. At this beautiful pass, located at 4310m – 14172 ft, you have the chance to get out and breathe the pure fresh air and take pictures of grazing llamas and alpacas. Next we will go to Pukara Church and Museum. Pukara is a small town located 106 km from Puno. This is where the famous ”toritos de pukara” are made. The Pukara Culture was very important in pre-Incan times. Then you will visit the local museum, and continue to Puno.
You will arrive in Puno at about 5 p.m. and we will take you to your hotel in Puno.
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of your Tour
- English/Quechua/Spanish-professional speaking Guide
- Tourist transportation with basic toilet facilities on board
- Entrance fee to the sites
- Lunch at a tourist restaurant in Sicuani
- Meals not mentioned in the package
- Tips for the crew(Guide and driver)
- Snacks and water
- Extra expenses
Pull Group Service Price per person 2020 *
Price: USD$ 60.00 per person in a pull group service.
In a Private Service Price per person USD$
|2 persons||4-6 persons||6-8 persons||8-12 persons|
|$ 120||$ 90||$ 80||$ 70|
Please contact us, specifying:
-Number of people in the tour
– Students: US$ 20.00 (students require a valid International Student Identity Card.
Please note that Youth Travel Cards are not valid)
– Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Children: US$ 20.00 (up to 7 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
– Early bookings: 5% on full program price for all bookings confirmed at least 6 months in advance. This discount may not be applicable in case a promotional price is offered
* Pull group Service. Means that you are going to shere the tour with other people from different travel agencies.
Featured Perú Tours
Private and completely personalized, your one-of-a-kind itinerary takes into account all the practicalities as well as the fun stuff
COPYRIGHT © 2019 NATIONAL PERU TRAVEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by Webmedia.pe